How it works
b. Registration of your riders.
c. Recruit your Sales Agents (optional)
d. Vehicle setup
e. Pricing setup
f. Order management
g. Revenue reporting
Partners will do self-registration via the portal – https://admin.delivernow.to
The partner should upload the following documents for his application to be approved.
CAC certificate for corporate partners.
Partner ID card (Government approved)
A passport photograph of the partner (or director for corporates)
Partner registration requires admin’s approval.
Register your Riders
Riders cannot do self-registration. They can only be set up by their employers (Partners).
However, a partner that chooses to ride his own vehicle would have to register himself first as a Partner, then a rider.
The following documents would be required to register riders:
- Rider’s Card
- Rider’s ID (Government approved)
- Rider’s passport photograph
- Admin approval is NOT required to register a Rider, however, every registration will be checked and flagged if any issues.
Recruit and set up your Sales Agents
If you want more traffic, Sales Agent recruitment is a good way to drive growth.
It is an affiliate marketing scheme whereby you pay the Sales Agents x% (e.g. 20%, this can be agreed offline) per customer they recruit for you.
- Full Name
- Upload his ID (government approved)
- Upload his passport photograph.
- Generate his Sales Agent Code
- Share the Sales Agent Code with him/her.
- For every customer he/she gets, the customer should input the Code while making a booking request (this process is done one-off per customer).
- Pull your reports and the Sales Agent’s code will be attached to respective Customers’ orders.
- This makes reconciliation and remuneration of the Sales Agents (according to your offline agreement with them) simple and efficient.
- Admin approval is NOT required to register a Sales Agent.
Set up your vehicle on the platform.
The following vehicle types are covered.
- MOTORBIKE – Last-mile delivery
- CARS -Intra and Inter-state delivery
- BUSES – Intra and Inter-state delivery
- TRUCKS – Heavy load, long and short haulage services
- Vehicle type: e.g. MOTORBIKE (select the vehicle you want this price for)
- Base Distance: X (KM) (set a minimum fixed distance per delivery, distances lower than this are approximated to it)
- Base Rate: Y (NGN) (set amount charged for the Base Distance)
- Rate per KM: Z (NGN) (set amount charged for every further KM beyond the Base Distance)
View and manage all your Order bookings from your customers.
DeliverNow boasts of a simple, yet robust reporting module.
2. Customer order booking
- Download our mobile app (Android or iOS)
- Search from a list of hand-picked riders.
- Place your order – set your pickup and dropoff locations and contacts.
- Pay via the app
- Your parcel will be delivered accordingly.
2. Order delivery by Rider
- A booking request lands on the delivery partner’s Rider app.
- Rider picks up the order.
- Rider engages the pickup and dropoff contacts.
- Rider delivers the parcel.
- Rider confirms the delivery on the app (this is very important as it triggers the payment to the delivery partner).